Accessibility Statement for County Print Finishers www.countyprintoxon.co.uk
This website is run by Oxfordshire County Council to promote the commercial activities of County Print Finishers. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How Accessible this website is
We are not aware of this website that is not accessible. However:
- Some short video clips are used that do not have voiceovers
- You cannot skip to the main home pager content by using a screen reader
- There is a limit to how far you can magnify our location map.
Feedback and Contact Information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
Telephone: 01865 815672
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, email us at: email@example.com, or call us on 01865 815672
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
We are committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
We are not aware of any non accessible content
How we tested this website
This website was last tested in May 2021. The test was carried out by manually by our web partner Hut Six Digital using WAVE software.
We are testing:
- County Print Finishers’ commercial website – www.countyprintoxford.co.uk
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We continually monitor the accessibility compliance of our site and ensure that any updates are as accessible as possible.
This statement was prepared on 23rd November 2022 and will be reviewed every six months.